Thursday, September 18, 2008

Memory Lane

Being a pro now at this blogging thing, I decided to help my brotha (Jake) out and get him started with a page of his own (adayinthelifeofjakecook.blogspot.com). He loves staying connected with his friends/family and loves getting email. So, I searched my shutterfly account for any and all pictures I could find of Mr. Jake (you'll have to check his blog for those) and came across this album of oldies. (Heather scanned them and made me a little bound book for my birthday...I know, she rocks. Love ya, Heather!)



Anyway, I found some

really, really cute ones

(is that conceited to say I was cute?

I'm referring to past tense, not present tense,

so I think I'm okay...)
















and........









this really really scary one

I'm posting special for Jessika

(the one right next to Heather)

of our dance performance with

"futuristic" theme...

or was it "streetwalkers"?

I can't quite remember.

We did win blue ribbons as you can see,

but it was obviously not for costume.








1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those are great pictures!

My sheep

Hunter & Emma

Hunter & Emma
(Bubba & Roo)

Love TAMN!