Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just so you know Megan Holdsworth is da bomb!

Megan and I go way back. I think our friendship began in about sixth grade...she was my best friend and good at EVERYTHING! So it doesn't surprise me that she has become this crazy-amazing professional photographer.

I will spare you the long story of why I had to cancel our session (that I'd been wanting for over a year) and my meltdown that followed the cancellation.

But being the great friend Megan is she stopped by to visit me anyway and used her mad skills on our playdate. And, guess what? She featured us on her blog! Check out the shots she took of us here. And after that, check out her website here and keep her in mind for your next special event (after October because she's having a baby).

Love you, Megan! You rock! These will definitely hold me over until our "real session" that is hopefully sooner than later :)

No comments:

My sheep

Hunter & Emma

Hunter & Emma
(Bubba & Roo)

Love TAMN!