Sunday, August 23, 2009

In my mind I'm going to....Colorado :)

"Are we fishing now, Dad?"













"It's biting my finger!"












stomp rockets...

Christina and I couldn't figure

out why the box said "ages 16 and up"








eating






we like fishing 'round here :)









dolores county library...awesome kid's section









Durango FAIR








hanging out










we're smiling because this is the

BEGINNING of the

11 hour drive home







































































2 comments:

megan said...

please pack me in your suitcase next summer...please?
p.s. you have NO excuse for such a long blog hiatus.

Trainer Momma said...

Jill, you simply have a beautiful family. It seems as though there's always something fun going on around your house -- with you smiling in the background. It has been so fun for me to check out these pics and see pieces of Cook and Gwynn in your kids.

My sheep

Hunter & Emma

Hunter & Emma
(Bubba & Roo)

Love TAMN!