Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Count your blessings

So, this is how my weekend started out...




I was going through the intersection Ave B & 32nd and an older model Jeep cherokee turned left right in front of me. There was nothing I could do but slam on my brakes. Everything was normal and fine--then in the blink of an eye everything was wrong. We hit and (nice guy) sped off toward Mexico. A girl came back to the scene about 10 minutes later to make sure we were ok. She said she tried to follow him to get his license plate number but she gave up when he passed 80 mph.

But let's focus on the good part. My sweet son, Hunter was sitting in the backseat and both of us were able to walk away without a single scratch. Not a bump or a bruise.

I am thankful beyond measure for the angel who was watching over us at that very moment. Because of you...


I get to see this face in the morning, answer his million and one questions and pick up his dirty socks.





And how about this little domestic diva and her smile that makes my heart warm up.



I also get to give this guy a big kiss when he comes home from work.




And of course check To make sure they are still breathing at night even though they are 8 and 5 years old.



I am blessed.





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

megan said...

NO!!!! Holy Cow! I'm so sorry! And the schwagger waggin??? dude. P.S. Let's get together Thursday morning or Friday morning??

megan said...

I'll come pick you up :)

Sabra said...

I didn't even recognize you in that car today. I am so sorry. I'm glad you and your boy are well.

My sheep

Hunter & Emma

Hunter & Emma
(Bubba & Roo)

Love TAMN!