Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween + Question


Hunter thought this was a really fun game...
throw candy all over porch...
other children put candy back...
throw candy...
put it back...
repeat.



"No want to dress up."







Waitress
*Genie*
Hanna Montana
Punk Rocker
*Emma is wearing the genie costume that my mom made for Heather when she was little. I guess it really does pay off to save the old stuff. And, sorry Mom, this picture doesn't really do it justice, either. The back has really cute criss-cross straps, but I wasn't thinking when I was having them pose.
__________________________
On another note, please help if you have a tip...I always find myself wanting to switch the order of images after I load them. How do you do that?










2 comments:

Heather said...

Seriously, that is one awesome lookin Genie! I'm flattered we wore the same costume! Tell Emma this means that next year, she is Madonna. Wish we could have made it. Love ya:)

Miss Taplin said...

I don't know how to load them in the order you want -- but I do that that you can drag the photos up and down the post to where you want them...

the costumes are WAY too cute =] Love them!

My sheep

Hunter & Emma

Hunter & Emma
(Bubba & Roo)

Love TAMN!