Saturday, November 1, 2008

No Regrets


Jeff's 20th and the 100 year anniversary Yuma High School being open fell on the same year. The school decided to have one big party at the fairgrounds and Jeff's band, "No Regrets" got a spot to play at the party. It has been the talk of the town the whole week. The reunion, that is. A pretty big gig...eh-hem...if you play during the hours the party is supposed to take place. I won't get too technical, but we'll just say they "opened". Nevermind that.

I am here to tell you they rocked the house. This group of guys can not only straighten your teeth, build you a house, make a mean sandwich and/or sell you concert tickets, THEY CAN ROCK!

You can ask any of the 5 other people that were there!

All joking aside, they really were good! Bobby Lemmon, I didn't know you could do that! I'm stunned. In a good way. Loved it.






Photobucket src="http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff344/jillgwynn/Fall2008240.jpg" border=0>

Jeff can't believe I made my own "No Regrets" groupie t-shirt.







Photobucket src="http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff344/jillgwynn/Fall2008241.jpg" border=0>

He's irresistible.







Photobucket src="http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff344/jillgwynn/Fall2008244.jpg" border=0>

We're pretty sure this is the rocker sign.







Photobucket src="http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff344/jillgwynn/Fall2008246.jpg" border=0>

Is he cute or what?




Come check out "The Regrets" at the Battle of the Bands at Harkins Theater next weekend. You won't regret it. haha. :) And if you want me to make you a t-shirt, give me a holla!

2 comments:

megan said...

I so wanted to see the images! Love the little story...I'll have to get more of it :)

after you've loaded your images...go into the "compose" section of your post, click on the image, then drag and drop it in the right order.

Sabra said...

They are "The Regrets." Eric wanted the band to be called No Regrets, but I named them The Regrets, and that's that! I even blogged about it tons of months ago. I sent the link to Christina, so she could see the story behind the name. I'm so glad you were there. Jeff was so happy to have your support, and Bobby was totally bummed none of his people were there.

My sheep

Hunter & Emma

Hunter & Emma
(Bubba & Roo)

Love TAMN!